Brand Marketing Specialist￼
The Brand Marketing Specialist is responsible for supporting the Director of Marketing & Communications and other members of the leadership team in the development of the company’s marketing program. Ensures all locations meet the visual brand standards, representing the brand in a positive manner through crisp visual presentation. The Brand Marketing Specialist must reflect and represent Hamilton Parker’s core values, H.E.A.R.T. (History, Enthusiastic, Adaptive, Reputable, Team-oriented).
Reports To:Director of Marketing & Communications
- Create Brand standard print and digital marketing material:
- Product PDFs
- Event postcards, etc.
- Email marketing: create brand content for product launches.
- Assist with social media strategy; content creation, posts, etc.
- Branded sales enablement
- Assist with presentation design and development (Power Point Decks, Print Catalogs, etc.)
- Provide design concepts, graphics, and artwork for projects as needed.
- Architect Binders
- Contractor Boards
- Dealer Boards
- Create internal marketing documents.
- Create showroom signage for all locations.
- Develop and implement strategies to maintain brand standards; scale to fit unique footprint and needs of each location.
- Branded Signage
- Showroom media technology
- Work with Marketing and sales teams to determine product selection and visual merchandising for events and tradeshows based on product performance, customer and team feedback.
- Monthly travel to branch locations to ensure brand consistency and customer experience.
- Support leadership team with special projects as needed.
- Provide support for HP’s primary philanthropic interests.
- Maintain brand consistency for all HP Brands and locations:
- Hamilton Parker (Columbus, Cincinnati and Cleveland)
- HP Outlet (Delaware)
- Vine Street Studios
- Construction Building Components (CBC)
- Periodically attend industry organization events.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 4-year degree or equivalent in Marketing or Graphic Design.
- 1-3 years of Marketing experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Computer skills; Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office.
- Effective communication skills both written and spoken; always be a brand ambassador.
- Must be a creative problem solver.
- Ability to work with all levels of personnel.
- Must be highly organized.
- Graphic Design skills are required.
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee assistance program
- Company paid life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability
- Generous paid time off
- Volunteer Time Off
- Drug Test
- Background Screening
Apply for Position
Hamilton Parker Company was recently named one of Columbus Business First’s Best Places to Work and also recognized as one of CYP’s Wonderful Workplaces for Young Professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer.