To assist Hamilton Parker Company customers at the Contractor/Warehouse counter, this includes entering and pulling orders. The Customer Fulfillment candidate must reflect and represent Hamilton Parker’s core values, H.E.A.R.T. (History, Enthusiastic, Adaptive, Reputable, Team-oriented).
- Works in the warehouse assisting contractors and retail customers with orders.
- Provide excellent customer service to customers in person as well as on the phone.
- Enter and process orders on internal computer system.
- Pull customers’ orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Load customers’ orders.
- Accurately identify incoming product and receive accordingly.
- Correctly pull customers’ orders.
- Maintain product in warehouse.
- Allocate inventory correctly in computer system.
- Receive product, put away, pull and ship orders.
- Organizing and maintaining the tile sample room.
- Maintain cleanliness of warehouse and sample room.
- Operating power equipment/wet saw
- Any additional responsibilities as assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong communication skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to prioritize workload and effectively work with little supervision.
Education & Training:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of building materials a plus.
- Forklift certification.
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee assistance program
- Company paid life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability
- Generous paid time off
- Volunteer Time Off
- Drug Test
- Background Screening
Apply for Position
Hamilton Parker was recently named one of Columbus Business First’s Best Places to Work and also recognized as one of CYP’s Wonderful Workplaces for Young Professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer.