Responsible for assisting Hamilton Parker Company customers at the Customer Service Counter. The Customer Service Representative must reflect and represent Hamilton Parker’s core values, H.E.A.R.T. (History, Enthusiastic, Adaptive, Reputable, Team-oriented).
Reports toBranch Manager
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Supervise & mentor team members.
- Direct lead for warehouse employees & back of the house operations.
- Help oversee MVM production and design.
- Provide customers with quotes.
- Enter orders and manage orders portal in P21.
- Assist phone customers with questions and orders.
- Keep warehouse clean and organized.
- Work with vendors & coordinate training with team.
- Inventory control & warehouse analysis.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong computer skills & background in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize workload and effectively work with little supervision.
- Ability to multitask and work on a deadline.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
Education & Training:
- Forklift certified.
- High school diploma and some higher education preferred
- Strong knowledge of building materials a plus.
- Previous experience in a retail or face paced environment.
- Supervisor/management experience is a plus.
- Warehouse experience a plus.
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee assistance program
- Company paid life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability
- Generous paid time off
- Volunteer Time Off
- Drug Test
- Background Screening
Apply for Position
Hamilton Parker Company was recently named one of Columbus Business First’s Best Places to Work and also recognized as one of CYP’s Wonderful Workplaces for Young Professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer.