FIREPLACE AND GARAGE DOOR SERVICE SCHEDULER
The Fireplace and Garage Door Service Scheduler is responsible for providing support to installers, service technicians, and internal/external customers. The FP/GD Service Scheduler must also reflect and represent Hamilton Parker’s core values, H.E.A.R.T. (History, Enthusiastic, Adaptive, Reputable, Team-oriented).
Job FunctionINSTALLED SERVICES
Employment TypeFULL TIME
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Schedule service visits, inform customers of any delays, keep subcontractors and builders up to date with any changes, follow up on completed jobs.
- Responsible for updating staff and subcontractors on any changes in the industry or products, and new or discontinued products.
- Help set and monitor production levels of service techs.
- Monitor inventory and parts needed for service calls
- Answer calls, troubleshoot customer issues, and assist internal staff with fireplace and garage door needs.
- Assist in showroom with sales/design, builder connections.
- Support sales staff.
- Cover the showroom some Saturdays and evenings.
- Any additional responsibilities as assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong background in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Typing and general office equipment.
- Ability to effectively multi-task.
- Strong communication skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to prioritize workload and effectively work with little supervision.
Education & Training:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a retail or fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of building materials a plus.
- Customer service background a plus
- Regularly required to talk and hear.
- Frequently required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms.
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include those required for reading, writing, and typing.
- Occasionally required to sit for long periods of time throughout the day (up to 6 hours).
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee assistance program
- Company paid life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability
- Generous paid time off
- Volunteer Time Off
- Drug Test
- Background Screening
Apply for Position
Hamilton Parker was recently named one of Columbus Business First’s Best Places to Work and also recognized as one of CYP’s Wonderful Workplaces for Young Professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer.