FIREPLACE SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Responsible for providing service on pre-fabricated fireplace products in homes, commercial sites, etc. The Fireplace Service Technician must reflect and represent Hamilton Parker’s core values, H.E.A.R.T. (History, Enthusiastic, Adaptive, Reputable, Team-oriented).
Job FunctionINSTALLED SERVICES
Employment TypeFULL TIME
- Providing service on previously installed fireplaces.
- Responsible for responding to service calls that include product installation and/or repair of fireplaces and/or gas logs.
- Working directly with customers and providing excellent customer service.
- Able to read and follow technical information and specifications provided by the fireplace manufacturer.
- Must know and meet specific building codes.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Must work well independently as well as with fellow team members.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Frequently required to stand for long periods of time throughout the day (up to 8 hours).
- The employee is occasionally required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and walk.
- Required to maintain a valid driver license (to drive a company truck).
- Knowledge of direct-vent and vent-free fireplaces is a plus.
Education & Training:
- HVAC background desired due to gas line exposure
- Quick learner.
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee assistance program
- Company paid life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability
- Generous paid time off
- Volunteer Time Off
- Drug Test
- Background Screening
Hamilton Parker was recently named one of Columbus Business First’s Best Places to Work and also recognized as one of CYP’s Wonderful Workplaces for Young Professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer.