Garage Door Installer
Responsible for the installation and service of garage doors for Hamilton Parker customers. The Garage Door Technician must reflect and represent Hamilton Parker’s core values, H.E.A.R.T. (History, Enthusiastic, Adaptive, Reputable, Team-oriented).
Reports ToGarage Door Supervisor
- Maintain a positive attitude towards customers and improve customer relations.
- Installing and repairing overhead doors and door openers.
- Install garage door equipment provided by Hamilton Parker and maintain equipment.
- Assess and make necessary repair and/or replacement to garage door equipment installed by Hamilton Parker or other manufacturers/garage door companies.
- Occasionally assist with commercial garage door installation.
- Light construction at times.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by the manager.
Skills and Abilities:
- Technical background.
- Strong sense of safety.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Required to maintain a valid driver’s license (to drive a company truck).
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Frequently required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently required to stand for long periods of time throughout the day (up to 8 hours).
- The employee is occasionally required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and walk.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
Education & Training:
- High school diploma.
- Customer service background is a plus.
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee assistance program
- Company paid life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability
- Generous paid time off
- Volunteer Time Off
- Drug Test
- Background Screening
Apply for Position
Hamilton Parker Company was recently named one of Columbus Business First’s Best Places to Work and also recognized as one of CYP’s Wonderful Workplaces for Young Professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer.