Installed Services Coordinator
The Installed Services Coordinator is responsible for coordinating schedules, material and orders between builders and the HP Installed Services team members. The Installed Services Coordinator must also reflect and represent Hamilton Parker’s core values, H.E.A.R.T. (History, Enthusiastic, Adaptive, Reputable, Team-oriented).
Reports ToInstalled Services Manager
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Access builder websites and create accurate orders ensuring material is here on time.
- Review builder timelines and communicate changes to schedulers.
- Prepare pick ticket packets and confirms job completions.
- Tracks open orders and field status of jobs based on information from installers/technicians.
- Registers for permits and calls in inspections.
- Reviews any failed inspections and clearly communicates with the field and customer what the fix is.
- Back up to service scheduling, sales and install scheduling.
- Partner with the sales team to create quotes and modify as needed.
- Turn quotes into orders making sure all details are updated and the product is correct.
- Review incoming information from many sources and uses critical thinking skills to come up with solutions for both internal and external customers.
- Completes reports and warranty information to send to vendors.
- Assist and back up scheduling and sales staff.
- Cover the showroom on some Saturdays and evenings.
- Any additional responsibilities and special projects as assigned by the manager.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong background in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Typing and general office equipment.
- Ability to effectively multi-task.
- Strong communication skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to prioritize workload and effectively work with little supervision.
- Occasionally required to sit for long periods throughout the day (up to 6 hours).
Education & Training:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a retail or fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of building materials a plus.
- Customer service background a plus
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee assistance program
- Company paid life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability
- Generous paid time off
- Volunteer Time Off
- Drug Test
- Background Screening
Apply for Position
Hamilton Parker Company was recently named one of Columbus Business First’s Best Places to Work and also recognized as one of CYP’s Wonderful Workplaces for Young Professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer.