Masonry Retail Specialist
The Masonry Retail Specialist is responsible for interior and exterior stone retail projects. Making contact and scheduling in home appointments with customers. Typing up customer orders and quotes and seeing those orders through, from scheduling an installer to final cleanup of the project. A successful candidate must reflect and represent Hamilton Parker’s core values, H.E.A.R.T. (History, Enthusiastic, Adaptive, Reputable, Team-oriented).
Reports ToStone Installation Supervisor
- Work with Builders, contractors, and homeowners to make sure jobs are moving along as scheduled.
- Work with the customer to schedule stone installations.
- Oversee the new installation process for homeowners/customers.
- Make contact with and schedule premeasures with the customer.
- Work with/help oversee subcontractors performing the stone installation.
- Pick up excess material following installation.
- Type up orders and quotes in P21.
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain positive vendor relations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Technical Background.
- Data Entry and general office equipment.
- Knowledge of all aspects of stone.
- Construction background a plus.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Logistically strong in processes.
- Must be able to drive a company car
Education & Training:
- Strong knowledge of stone installation a plus.
- Customer service background is a plus.
- Strong background in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Tile installation experience a plus.
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee assistance program
- Company paid life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability
- Generous paid time off
- Volunteer Time Off
- Drug Test
- Background Screening
Apply for Position
Hamilton Parker Company was recently named one of Columbus Business First’s Best Places to Work and also recognized as one of CYP’s Wonderful Workplaces for Young Professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer.