PART TIME RECEPTIONIST
Greet all guests of Hamilton Parker in a professional manner, whether on the phone or in person. The Receptionist must reflect and represent Hamilton Parker’s core values, H.E.A.R.T. (History, Enthusiastic, Adaptive, Reputable, Team-oriented).
- Every Tuesday from 5:00pm – 7:00pm
- Two Saturdays per month from 7:30am – 12:00pm (scheduled in advance).
- Provide excellent customer service to customers in person and on the phone.
- Treat showroom as your home, you are the host and customers are your guests, make them feel comfortable and welcome.
- Answer all incoming calls within three rings. Answer questions, transfer calls to correct extension.
- Greet all showroom guests, direct all guests to appropriate section of the showroom.
- Schedule appointments for guests with appropriate staff as necessary.
- Be alert of showroom traffic, who is being helped, who is waiting for help.
- Keep coffee bar stocked and cleaned-invite customers to use.
- Set up TV in playroom, turn on other showroom TVs.
- Clear all general voice mail from system and direct to appropriate staff.
- Use paging system to request assistance from sales staff.
- Keep track of sales staff to adequately page for assistance.
- Light cashier duties as needed.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Typing and general office equipment.
- Strong communication skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to prioritize workload and effectively work with little supervision.
Education & Training:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer service background a plus.
- Drug Test
- Background Screening
Hamilton Parker was recently named one of Columbus Business First’s Best Places to Work and also recognized as one of CYP’s Wonderful Workplaces for Young Professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer.