To accurately identify incoming product and distributing that product HP associate or warehouse location. The Receiving Coordinator must reflect and represent Hamilton Parker’s core values, H.E.A.R.T. (History, Enthusiastic, Adaptive, Reputable, Team-oriented).
Reports To:Shipping & Receiving Manager
- Accurately identify incoming product and receive accordingly.
- Receive product into the system within four hours of possession.
- Apply accurate freight when applicable.
- Inspect incoming product and make note of any damage or discrepancies of product.
- Receive product, put away product with other like products.
- Learn barcodes or create barcodes as needed.
- Maintain product in warehouse.
- Allocate inventory correctly in computer system.
- Help cover other warehouse duties as needed and on Saturday.
- Assisting contractors and retail customers with orders.
- Pull customers’ orders in an accurate and timely manner
- Any additional responsibilities as assigned by the manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication skills with attention to detail.
- Basic computer skills (P21, Outlook, etc.) needed.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to prioritize workload and effectively work with little supervision.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of building materials a plus.
- Forklift, bobcat, yard lift experience a plus.
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee assistance program
- Company paid life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability
- Generous paid time off
- Volunteer Time Off
- Drug Test
- Background Screening
Apply for Position
Hamilton Parker Company was recently named one of Columbus Business First’s Best Places to Work and also recognized as one of CYP’s Wonderful Workplaces for Young Professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer.