Greet all guests of Hamilton Parker Company in a professional manner, whether on the phone or in person. The Receptionist must reflect and represent Hamilton Parker’s core values, H.E.A.R.T. (History, Enthusiastic, Adaptive, Reputable, Team-oriented).
Reports ToCSSC Manager
- Provide excellent customer service to customers in person and on the phone.
- Treat the showroom as your home, you are the host and customers are your guests, make them feel comfortable and welcome.
- Answer all incoming calls within three rings. Answer questions, transfer calls to correct extension.
- Greet all showroom guests, learn names of repeat guests, direct all guests to the appropriate section of the showroom.
- Schedule appointments for guests with appropriate staff as necessary.
- Be alert of showroom traffic, who is being helped, who is waiting for help.
- Generate daily, weekly, and monthly reports to management.
- Keep coffee bar stocked and cleaned-invite customers to use.
- Set up TV in the playroom, turn on other showroom TVs.
- Clear all general voice mail from the system and direct it to appropriate staff.
- Keep track of sales staff to adequately page for assistance.
- Light cashier duties as needed.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Typing and general office equipment.
- Strong communication skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to prioritize workload and effectively work with little Background screening supervision.
Education & Training:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer service background a plus.
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee assistance program
- Company paid life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability
- Generous paid time off
- Volunteer Time Off
- Drug Test
- Background Screening
Apply for Position
Hamilton Parker Company was recently named one of Columbus Business First’s Best Places to Work and also recognized as one of CYP’s Wonderful Workplaces for Young Professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer.