Residential Account Specialist
The Residential Account Specialist is responsible for selling new accounts and maintaining and expanding the relationships with existing residential accounts. The Residential Account Specialist must reflect and represent Hamilton Parker’s core values, H.E.A.R.T (History, Enthusiastic, Adaptive, Reputable, Team-Oriented).
Reports ToDirector of Residential Sales
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain professional relationships with all current and potential customers.
- Represent the company to builders, homeowners, general contractors, and dealers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Be as knowledgeable as possible about each of the company’s divisions to provide customers with adequate information for their needs.
- Keep showroom hours to assist clients and the team.
- Balance residential sales leads and customer requests, and coordinate as needed between showroom hours and field time.
- Meet assigned targets for sales and profitability.
- Strategically think and develop solutions for clients.
- Assist customers with any errors or concerns to provide a comfortable, equitable, and timely resolution.
- Respond to customer requests and sales leads in a timely manner.
- Attend meetings and fill out sales and mileage reports in a punctual fashion.
- Remain flexible and fill in as needed to best support the team and company.
- Continual self and formalized training to remain knowledgeable of product lines.
- Additional duties as assigned by the director.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Profit21.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with attention to detail.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to prioritize workload and effectively work with little supervision.
- Team oriented.
- Ability to travel 40-50% of the time.
Education & Training:
- Previous experience in a fast paced sales environment.
- Knowledge of building materials and related products.
- Understanding of the residential building process.
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee assistance program
- Company paid life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability
- Generous paid time off
- Volunteer Time Off
- Drug Test
- Background Screening
Apply for Position
Hamilton Parker was recently named one of Columbus Business First’s Best Places to Work and also recognized as one of CYP’s Wonderful Workplaces for Young Professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer.