HPSW Warehouse Supervisor
The HPSW Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for assisting the Director of HPSW in overseeing all aspects of the HPSW warehouse and warehouse team members. The HPSW Warehouse Supervisor must reflect and represent Hamilton Parker’s core values, H.E.A.R.T. (History, Enthusiastic, Adaptive, Reputable, Team-oriented).
Reports ToHPSW Director
- Direct lead for warehouse associates & back of the house operations.
- Work with installation vendors & coordinate training with the team.
- Inventory control & warehouse analysis.
- Works with HPSW Director & purchasing on min/max and PO’s for HPSW stock material.
- Schedule local deliveries made with HPSW box truck.
- Occasionally deliver and install dealer racks/products to customers.
- Works at the Contractor/Warehouse Counter assisting contractors and retail customers with orders in person and over the phone.
- Provide excellent customer service to customers.
- Enter and process orders in P21.
- Convert quotes to orders as needed.
- Allocate back ordered material to orders as it arrives and communicates with the salesperson/coordinator.
- Check pricing (all levels) and stock availability.
- Check order status for customers.
- Contact customers when orders are complete.
- Type returns as needed.
- Answer install and product maintenance-related questions.
- Assist customers to resolve any issues and/or concerns.
- Manage open orders and required dates.
- Grow and maintain relationships with customers.
- Pull customers’ orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Load customers’ orders.
- Accurately identify incoming product and receive accordingly.
- Maintain product stock in the warehouse.
- Allocate inventory correctly in the computer system.
- Receive the product, put away, pull, and ship orders.
- Help sales staff organize and maintain the tile sample room.
- Maintain cleanliness of the warehouse, contractor counter, and sample room.
- Operating power equipment/wet saw.
- Assist sales team with answering phones.
- Any additional responsibilities as assigned by the manager.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of computers and the following programs: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook and P21.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to learn computer systems and company processes quickly.
- Ability to multitask and work on a deadline.
- Product knowledge, including installation and maintenance details.
- Ability to multi-task, remain composed, and work effectively, even under pressure.
- Basic math skills, including the ability to calculate square footage.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to prioritize workload and effectively work with little supervision.
- Required to maintain a valid driver’s license to drive a rental or company truck.
Education & Training:
- Forklift certified.
- High school diploma and some higher education preferred.
- Strong knowledge of tile installation or tile background is a plus.
- Previous experience in a retail or fast-paced environment.
- Supervisor/management experience is a plus.
- Warehouse experience a plus.
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee assistance program
- Company paid life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability
- Generous paid time off
- Volunteer Time Off
- Drug Test
- Background Screening
Apply for Position
Hamilton Parker Company was recently named one of Columbus Business First’s Best Places to Work and also recognized as one of CYP’s Wonderful Workplaces for Young Professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer.