SHIPPING & RECEIVING
To assist Hamilton Parker customers at the Contractor/Warehouse counter, this includes entering and pulling orders. The Customer Fulfillment candidate must reflect and represent Hamilton Parker’s core values, H.E.A.R.T. (History, Enthusiastic, Adaptive, Reputable, Team-oriented).
Employment TypeFULL TIME
- Works in the warehouse assisting contractors and retail customers with orders.
- Pull customers’ orders in an accurate and timely manner
- Accurately identify incoming product and receive accordingly.
- Correctly pull customers’ orders.
- Maintain product in warehouse.
- Allocate inventory correctly in computer system.
- Receive product, put away, pull and ship orders.
- Any additional responsibilities as assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong communication skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of personnel
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to prioritize workload and effectively work with little supervision.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of building materials a plus.
- Forklift, bobcat, yard lift experience a plus.
- Frequently required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee assistance program
- Company paid life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability
- Generous paid time off
- Volunteer Time Off
- Drug Test
- Background Screening
Hamilton Parker was recently named one of Columbus Business First’s Best Places to Work and also recognized as one of CYP’s Wonderful Workplaces for Young Professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer.