ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE COORDINATOR
The Accounts Receivable Coordinator is responsible for performing a variety of accounting clerical tasks related to the maintenance and processing of receivable account records and invoices for the Company’s various customers. The Accounts Receivable Coordinator must also reflect and represent Hamilton Parker’s core values, H.E.A.R.T. (History, Enthusiastic, Adaptive, Reputable, Team-oriented).
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Initiate all communication with customers that are beyond terms and need to be prompted for payment.
- Note all conversation in P21 and in weekly collection call email.
- Research pricing issues and disputes with customers
- Research and correct short pays, overpays, and non pays immediately.
- Post payments as instructed by customer
- Assist with lien filings and “Notice of Furnishings” as necessary.
- Supply invoices and other current documents to customers upon request.
- Maintain and report to HR (payroll) employee deductions on invoices.
- Evaluate reports identifying customers that are not taxed on invoices.
- Understand and coordinate AIA document forms and method of payment.
- Balance cash drawers back to beginning balance daily.
- Release “on hold” orders where appropriate.
- Interact with sales staff regarding on hold orders and open orders.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experienced in construction industry collections and cash payments.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong follow up skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate in difficult conversations.
- Data Entry and general office equipment
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of personnel.
- Excellent Customer Service; must be able to maintain a positive customer relationship
- Must be pro-active in initiating and maintaining communication with delinquent payees
- Ability to lead department and answer questions for staff
Education & Training:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Previous collections and A/R experience with customers
- Customer service background a plus.
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee assistance program
- Company paid life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability
- Generous paid time off
- Volunteer Time Off
- Drug Test
- Background Screening
Apply for Position
Hamilton Parker was recently named one of Columbus Business First’s Best Places to Work and also recognized as one of CYP’s Wonderful Workplaces for Young Professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer.