Fireplace & Garage Door Design Consultant
Responsible for maintaining inside fireplace and garage door design and sales activities and providing excellent customer service. The Fireplace and Garage Door Design Consultant must reflect and represent Hamilton Parker’s core values, H.E.A.R.T. (History, Enthusiastic, Adaptive, Reputable, Team-oriented).
Reports ToInstalled Services Manager
- Assist and support customers with product selection in a showroom setting.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Assist with literature room to make sure it is stocked and organized.
- Provide sales support for outside sales team.
- Provide quotes and complete orders when necessary.
- Assist team with administrative projects.
- Communicate with scheduling and installation teams to ensure customer service levels.
- Assist with incoming phone calls, answering customer questions.
- Review open orders and pick tickets to determine that invoicing is up to date.
- Work with department to ensure pricing and costs are updated in P21.
- Keep showroom displays current and organized.
- Assist with marketing and promotions for the fireplace and garage door department.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong background in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong communication skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to prioritize workload and effectively work with little supervision.
Education & Training:
- High school diploma or equivalent, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Previous experience in a retail or fast-paced environment.
- Sales and/or design experience preferred.
- Customer service background is a plus.
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee assistance program
- Company paid life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability
- Generous paid time off
- Volunteer Time Off
- Drug Test
- Background Screening
Apply for Position
Hamilton Parker Company was recently named one of Columbus Business First’s Best Places to Work and also recognized as one of CYP’s Wonderful Workplaces for Young Professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer.