The Operations Coordinator will support the logistics, quality and administrative needs of the operations team. The Operations Coordinator must reflect and represent Hamilton Parker’s core values, H.E.A.R.T. (History, Enthusiastic, Adaptive, Reputable, Team-oriented).
Reports ToDirector of Operations
- Provide administrative support for the Operations team.
- Using Profit 21, confirm warehouse pick tickets.
- Working with appropriate sales staff, research unconfirmed pick tickets in P21.
- Help facilitate communication between sales staff and operations in regards to the allocation of material being delivered.
- Using P21, perform research and editing on routing and allocation of delivered materials.
- Audit prepull orders and provide customer outreach.
- Provide call ahead/outreach service for customers for upcoming deliveries based on the delivery schedule.
- Perform quality checks on outbound deliveries, LTL’s and transfers to ensure products have been pulled correctly.
- Using P21 and Excel, create reporting as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the direct manager.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Efficient with strong attention to detail
- Ability to deliver great customer service
- Eagerness to innovate
- Occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, reach, and lift with hands and arms.
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include those required for reading, writing, and typing.
Education & Training:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prophet 21 training is a plus, but not required.
- Microsoft Office suite.
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee assistance program
- Company paid life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability
- Generous paid time off
- Volunteer Time Off
- Drug Test
- Background Screening
Apply for Position
Hamilton Parker Company was recently named one of Columbus Business First’s Best Places to Work and also recognized as one of CYP’s Wonderful Workplaces for Young Professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer.