Prophet 21 Systems Specialist
The Prophet 21 Systems Specialist is responsible for managing the company’s ERP platform including P21, MITS, WMS and CRM. The Prophet 21 Systems Specialist must reflect and represent Hamilton Parker’s core values, H.E.A.R.T. (History, Enthusiastic, Adaptive, Reputable, Team-oriented).
Reports ToIT Manager
- Manage day to day tasks related to ERP system (P21, MITS, WMS, CRM, etc.).
- Maintain organization in P21 (roles, permissions, db, etc.).
- Establish P21 needs via business process analysis and consultation.
- Manage all business report requests utilizing MITS and SQL and refreshable reports.
- Responsible for all ERP system uploads.
- Primary point of contact with P21 consultants and Epicor support.
- Keep abreast of the latest P21 upgrades and offerings.
- Perform P21software upgrades (including research “what’s new”, test, inform users, etc.) and ensure seamless integration with IT systems.
- Develop training on P21.
- Responsible for educating users on proper/efficient uses of ERP systems.
- Provide technical support for P21 end-users.
- Develop and maintain SOP library.
- Collaborate with IT and members of the leadership team for additional training needs.
- Responsible for business application roadmap including upgrades, enhancements and customizations
- Perform diagnostic tests and resolve issues to optimize performance.
- Prepare development progress updates and documenting P21 processes.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Results-oriented and self-motivated with the ability to work in a team environment while making independent decisions.
- Strong managerial and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to train and coach associates.
- Strong organizational skills including effective time management.
- Advanced analytical skills; ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to influence and communicate at all levels.
- Adept at presenting ideas, concepts and vision in a user-friendly language to non-technical audience.
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee assistance program
- Company paid life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability
- Generous paid time off
- Employee Discounts
- Volunteer Time Off
- Drug Test
- Background Screening
Apply for Position
Hamilton Parker Company was recently named one of Columbus Business First’s Best Places to Work and also recognized as one of CYP’s Wonderful Workplaces for Young Professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer.