Showroom Sales Manager
The Showroom Sales Manager is responsible for growing showrooms sales as well as overseeing and developing the Columbus inside sales teams and front desk. The Showroom Sales Manager must reflect and represent Hamilton Parker’s core values, H.E.A.R.T. (History, Enthusiastic, Adaptive, Reputable, Team-oriented).
Reports ToDirector of Sales
- Driving inside showroom sales:
- Problem solving, go-to for staff and customer questions as needed.
- CRM implementation and continued monitoring/training.
- Be a liaison between inside and outside sales teams regarding vendor product updates and client visits (designers, builders, architects, etc.).
- Foster and maintain relationships with local contractors who work with showroom staff clients.
- Foster and maintain relationships with designers who work with showroom staff clients.
- Backup for the inside sales teams, when needed.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Assist showroom customers with design needs.
- Provide drawings upon customers request or to show detail of materials to be used for customers and installers.
- Be a liaison between HP locations on vendor visits and training opportunities (i.e. traveling to each location to help train on new products) as needed.
- Overseeing inside tile and masonry sales training:
- Work directly with vendors.
- New hire and ongoing team product training (P21, SOPs, CRM, etc.).
- Cross training between product groups.
- Day-to-day oversight of the front desk/reception area.
- Directly supervise the front desk Receptionist; including performance reviews.
- Create the front desk Saturday schedule as well as scheduling lunch coverage.
- Oversee front desk customer service expectations with each customer interaction.
- Day-to-day oversight of the inside tile and masonry team:
- Quarterly and annual reviews.
- Monitor and implement new policies and procedures.
- Create/coordinate inside sales and front desk staff weekly and Saturday schedules.
- Schedule and organize team L-10 meetings, including assigning to-dos.
- Coordinate with Marketing to oversee the tile showroom (organized, clean, etc.)
- Assist Marketing with the planning, design, installation & merchandising of showroom vignettes and displays.
- Work with the sales team and vendors to ensure all necessary selling materials should be on the showroom floor (price lists, vendor product materials, manufacturer brochures, color/finish chips, etc.).
- Manage clearance/closeout products.
- Approve sample orders for showroom and inside sales use.
- Additional duties as assigned by Director.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Work effectively with all staff.
- Strong communication skills.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Background in Microsoft Office.
- Customer service experience.
- Managerial experience/training.
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee assistance program
- Company paid life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability
- Generous paid time off
- Volunteer Time Off
- Drug Test
- Background Screening
Apply for Position
Hamilton Parker Company was recently named one of Columbus Business First’s Best Places to Work and also recognized as one of CYP’s Wonderful Workplaces for Young Professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer.