Responsible for installing pre-fabricated fireplace products into homes, commercial sites, etc. The Fireplace Installer/Service Technician must reflect and represent Hamilton Parker’s core values, H.E.A.R.T. (History, Enthusiastic, Adaptive, Reputable, Team-oriented).
Reports ToFireplace Field Supervisor
- Installing pre-fabricated fireplaces.
- Installing venting pipes through roofs or attics.
- Penetrate drywall/sidewalls for installation.
- Occasionally providing basic service on previously installed fireplaces.
- Able to read and follow technical information and specifications provided by the manufacturer.
- Must know and meet specific building codes.
Skills & Abilities
- Comfortable with heights (working on a ladder and roof).
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Must work well independently as well as with fellow team members.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to climb ladders and work on the roof.
- Frequently required to stand for long periods of time throughout the day (up to 8 hours).
- The employee is occasionally required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and walk.
- Required to maintain a valid driver’s license (to drive a company truck).
Education & Training
- HVAC background desired due to gas line exposure
- Quick learner.
- 401(k) with company match
- Company-paid life insurance, short-term disability & long-term disability
- Generous paid time off
- Employee discounts
- Volunteer time off
- Drug test
- Background screening
- Driving record screening
Apply for Position
Hamilton Parker Company was recently named one of Columbus Business First’s Best Places to Work and also recognized as one of CYP’s Wonderful Workplaces for Young Professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer.